The annual dividend show of Listed Banks begins: the total amount is about 490 billion yuan, and eight banks distribute more than 68 billion yuan in red envelopes

The annual dividend show of Listed Banks begins: the total amount is about 490 billion yuan, and eight banks distribute more than 68 billion yuan in red envelopes
Original title: the annual dividend drama of listed banks with a total amount of about 490 billion yuan has begun. Several banks have recently successively implemented cash dividend in 2020, or issued an announcement on the implementation of dividend in 2020. As of June 10, eight banks including Ping An Bank and Bank of China have implemented cash dividends in 2020, with a total of 68.242 billion yuan. Next week (June 13 – June 19), Zijin bank, Agricultural Bank of China, Bank of Jiangsu and Bank of Xi’an will issue cash dividends for 2020, totaling more than 70 billion yuan. In addition, there are 25 listed banks “on the road” for dividend, with a total planned dividend of nearly 350 billion yuan. In addition to Zhengzhou bank’s non cash dividend, the total annual dividend of the other 37 listed banks is about 490 billion yuan. Eight banks distribute more than

Three U.S. congressmen visit Taiwan, China and rarely take a U.S. Air Force C17 transport plane

Three U.S. congressmen visit Taiwan, China and rarely take a U.S. Air Force C17 transport plane
US Congressmen visited Taiwan Province by military transport plane this morning. Netizens on the island said: I’m sincere. Is it OK if the vaccine comes?! According to a number of Taiwan provincial media reports, a US Air Force C-17 transport plane landed at Taipei’s Songshan Airport at 7:19 today, and three US senators, quince, Duckworth and Sullivan, arrived in Taiwan for a visit. Taiwan provincial media said that the three people will have a specific discussion with the DPP authorities about the new crown vaccine provided by the United States to Taiwan, and the reaction of some Taiwan netizens is, if they really have sincerity, would it be good if they didn’t come with the vaccine? The C-17 transport plane taken by the U.S. Senate has landed at Songshan Airport. Zhang dunhan, spokesman for Tsai ing Wen’s office on Taiwan’s China time news network, said yesterday that she sincerely welcomed the visit of US senators. Tsai ing Wen is expected to be in Taiwan at 8:30 am on the 6th

Credit Suisse rentech Fund temporarily forbids customers to redeem some funds

Credit Suisse rentech Fund temporarily forbids customers to redeem some funds
Credit Suisse is temporarily banning customers from redeeming all cash from a fund invested with Renaissance technologies. Investors are scrambling to redeem their investments because of the strategy’s heavy losses. According to people familiar with the matter, after the assets of csrenaissance alternative access fund dropped to about $250 million this month from about $700 million at the beginning of 2020, Credit Suisse launched a holdback clause. Investors will receive 95% of redemption applications in two months, and the remaining 5% is expected to be received in January after the fund’s year-end audit. According to people familiar with the matter, the fund lost about 32% last year, which is in line with Renaissance in, which the fund invests in

Deutsche Bank: the Federal Reserve will continue to release water, and the balance sheet may increase by 5 times

Deutsche Bank: the Federal Reserve will continue to release water, and the balance sheet may increase by 5 times
Original title: Deutsche Bank: the US Federal Reserve will continue to release water. The balance sheet may increase by five times. Bitcoin’s slump on Wednesday does not seem to bring pessimistic expectations to the market. On the contrary, Cathie wood of ark fund company maintains an optimistic attitude in an interview with Bloomberg, believing that bitcoin may rise to US $500000 in the future. This looks like wood’s style: she once predicted that Tesla’s share price would rise to $3000. In today’s treacherous stock market, wood’s crazy prediction is justifiable. In fact, in extreme cases, her prediction may be correct. Jim Reid of Deutsche Bank believes that the Fed’s water release will continue and the market need not worry about the Fed